Wednesday, January 30, 2013

OCS Day 4 Wake up Wednesday

Today was Wake up Wednesday and that was quite obvious by the pictures that were posted to the Facebook page by 7am!  The OC's participated in rigorous PT and constant screaming.

It's almost the end of week 1!!! Well, it's past the middle! I'm so SO proud of my Samberry.

Today is the day they started preparing for Outpost and received their uniforms.  Or rumor has it. I was able to get my 2 letters out before 4pm, so they went out in the mail today!  By now, he will have 7 letters waiting for him on Monday.  Apparently Sunday they might be able to call, so maybe I'll hear from him then!  Not getting my hopes up, though, and certainly not asking for an "I rolled" call!  The descriptions are trickling off.  Now, I'll just have to go by what he tells me.  I am writing to him about what to expect next week.  They don't have track of time, and they have no idea what they're doing until they're doing it.  So I've been including the weather forecast for next week and what the expected schedule is for them.  Hopefully that helps him prepare his mind a little better.  He looks so callused in the pictures! Thank God! Today, the only way to roll is if the DI notices that they are giving up on themselves.  I didn't receive a call today so NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!





No comments:

Post a Comment