Friday, February 8, 2013

OCS Day 12 - Thursday of Week 2

I didn't post yesterday out of tears of joy and excitement.  Sam called me around 630 RI time to tell me that he received my "I'm pregnant" letter and is "amazed" and "so happy"!!!! He sounded all choked up like he was going to cry.  I asked him if he'd lost his voice and he said "No! I'm just amazed!! I got your letter! You're pregnant letter!!!! Congratulations!!"  He also asked me to send him more stamps.  The service was bad and the call dropped but he called back to talk a little bit more (20 seconds of 'are you there?') and then it dropped again and I haven't heard from him since.

He called me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got special privileges to call.  The phone number was from Maine, so he probably borrowed an upper class man's cell phone really quick.  :o) YAYY!!!!

He also said "I've been getting all of your letters, please keep writing me.  I've been writing you every day, I don't know if you've gotten them yet.  But I'm writing you too, Baby."

I love him so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment